Autism Ribbon

Autism Ribbon
Looking for the the rest of the puzzle

Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

School Lost My Son

Just so you all know if your child's school loses your disabled child or even your child at all whether they are disabled or not; the school seems to treat you much differently.  When you walk in they almost bend down to kiss your (you no what).  Just saying not the way to get attention; I would rather they had not lost my son at all.  He is and we are lucky another boy found him and took him home after the school left him outside and the employees went home; the young boy had him go to his house, he said his Mom and Dad would know what to do.  Cudos to the boy who helped, cause it seemed as though the paid employees were more interested in getting home. All turned out well this time and I never want another day like that again.

Just Me

4 comments:

  1. I called Linda and read this to her and she flipped!! I am thankful that Buddy is safe and that school had better be thankful this turned out ok!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beleive they are very thankful! So are we.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was not the worst day of my life, but I think it may be the scariest. Not the phone call a parent wants to receive.

    ReplyDelete