Autism Ribbon

Autism Ribbon
Looking for the the rest of the puzzle

Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Bath & Body Works

So this weekend one of my daughters wanted to go to the movies with her friends, she was meeting them there.  The theater is in this little tiny mall about twenty five miles from our house.  With the price of gas I was not going to drop her off and go home; so I am like a teenager again "hanging out at the mall".  The problem with this was, one I was by myself, two our mall has less than ten stores in it.  Not much to pick from to hang out at.  So where did I go......

Bath & Body Works of course.  I think I sniffed and smelled every scent they had in the store.  Now I have to say some of their scents send me into an asthma attack.  Then there are some that when you smell them you just get all the warm fuzzy feelings, the scents take you back to all good and wonderful scents of all things good with the world.  Right now they have different colored Wallflowers; all different colors plus some that are for the holidays, like a snowman wallflower!  Very Cool!  Plus there are some new scents.

The sales people in the store probably thought I was nuts smelling and checking everything out in the store.  I did tell them I had a child at the movies with friends and was waiting for it to get over with.  The store had no customers; it was kinda fun cause they were telling me the scents they preferred and the ones they thought were not so good.  Well, I knew I was going to buy some new lotion my favorite is White Tea and Ginger; they do not carry it right now.  My next choice is Coconut Lime Verbena from their Signature Collection, I love this one it smells so good.  I thought though that maybe I would try something different.  This is where I started looking at and smelling everything in the store.  When I came to the Aromatherapy section; there were several different scents in that section I liked and I did not feel like my lungs were going to collapse from smelling them - never a good thing.  Then I smelled Orange Ginger, oh my gosh have you ever smelled this one?  It is the great!!!  I tried it, loved it, bought it!  I have it on right now, I just keep smelling my hands!

 I have to say I do like to make my own body butter, I will have to see if I can match this scent.  What is your favorite scent from Bath & Body Works, tell me please.  How could you not like this store, right.  I have to tell you I like the wallflowers for a good reason, I live in a very old house; it started out as just a little cabin and has been added on to.  There is no foundation underneath the house, it is just dirt; old dirt, old musty dirt.  We have gotten animals under there; we had skunks in the vents last year (man did we know it).  If I have a wallflower plugged in at the door it helps to cover up the odor of the dirt.  My house is an adventure to live in. 

That's it for now everybody; don't forget to tell me what your favorite scent is from Bath & Body Works is.

Have a Great Day,
Just Me

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been there in awhile. I saw the cute wallflowers on-line though. They should be having a sale coming up soon too :D My favorite scent will always be warm vanilla sugar. I'm always out because I go through it nearly as fast as I buy it. I have the coconut lime verbena but it's not ever really been my favorite. The Orange Ginger is amazing but I don't have it :( I really want to try some of the holiday scents too. I love that store...wish it didn't make Isaiah ill :D

    ReplyDelete