Autism Ribbon

Autism Ribbon
Looking for the the rest of the puzzle

Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nov 14, 2010 All the Leaves are off the Trees

Not much going on here this weekend; My husband had drills and the kids and I had nothing to do, it is kinda nice.  Well I have homework, I always have homework.   

Did anyone see the SNOW in MN?  I love snow!  Somebody remind me why I live someplace that does not get snow?!  If we get anything here it is ICE, it can be awful. Although, I really do not want any of it this winter; I drive over 100 north to go to school with no interstates.  I would like a winter with no ice this year.  Springfield does get some snow, but not like at home - meaning the Belvidere Kirkland area.  Maybe I need to live some place where the weather can be nice at my house and can drive to snow.  Where Rachel lives she gets snow, go figure they held the winter Olympics there.  It is beautiful!

Oh well enough about snow.  I think I should go make some breakfast, Me thinks maybe Mom's scrambled eggs with a twist I like em hot.  Mom never made anything in her life hot and spicy.

Have a Great Day!
Just Me

2 comments:

  1. You can have all my snow that you want...I'll just send it all to you for Christmas this year. That way I won't have to deal with it :D

    ReplyDelete