Autism Ribbon

Autism Ribbon
Looking for the the rest of the puzzle

Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Nov 15, 2010

Could this site please get some different fonts, please.  Nothing going on at my house today or my in my life right now, at least not much.  Spasing a little because my husband pay is missing, we were told it will show up; oh well.

You know yesterday I titled my post all the leaves have fallen, then never talked about the leaves.  Well until Sunday morning at out house the leaves were still on the trees here; then it rained overnight and wow when I took out the dog she was drowning in leaves.  It was too funny, should have taken a picture of it. 

Last night when I took the dog out, there was a skunk out by the barn.  OH CRAP, the dog took off after the skunk!  I told her to stop, but wasn't chasing after her.  I was not getting to close to the skunk.  Then I thought OMG what am I going to do with the dog if she gets sprayed?  She was not coming in the house and I could not leave her out she would be eaten by the coyotes out there.  This dog thinks she can take on ever animal out here, so very fierce - right.  Well she finally came back without having gotten sprayed and all is well.  The worse part of this is she is not our dog, I really did not want to call Mary Jo and tell her that her dog got sprayed by a skunk or that she gotten eaten by one of the wild animals out here.  She - the dog- was much cuter hidden in the leaves.

Well I have a ton of homework to do, guess I have avoided it long enough.

Have a great day,
Just Me

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she was very adorable in the leaves, but she is ALWAYS adorable!!! I miss that little fierce lady... :( and if she had gotten eaten by coyotes I would've been HIGHLY upset. As for the skunk part, she probably would smell better by the time I saw her next LOL

    ReplyDelete