Autism Ribbon

Autism Ribbon
Looking for the the rest of the puzzle

Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Okay, You Know You Live In The Country When

I love this one!  In my kids school handbook on the page stating what is excused absences one of the days is the FIRST DAY OF DEER HUNTING SEASON - shotgun season.  How funny is that; if you are old enough to have a hunting license your parents do not even have to call you in for this day!  My kids want a license just to miss the day!  Now remember this is the same school who lost my son, lol.  The high school on this day has around 75% of the students gone on this day; there are only 250 students in the high school, it is empty.  This is also the same school that told me that my kids do not need to attend close family members funerals if they are on school days; I was told I need to get my priorities straight, what? 

See, I do live in Hillbilly Heaven!  Have a great day.

Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment