Autism Ribbon

Autism Ribbon
Looking for the the rest of the puzzle

Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 Time For Lasagna

Well Thanksgiving is here; I got to sleep in this morning kinda nice.  Got up and made French toast for everyone.  Did you watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade?  We did, I could hardly wait for Santa!  I was driving Chipper nuts with it - he was talking in his evil voice to me about Santa.  I told him Santa will not come to see him; now if you Chipper he is quite literal, if you have young children do let him talk to them about Santa.  Ssshhhhhhhhhhh.... do not tell Santa, but  (oh I am so  embarrassed to say this) he does not believe.  There I said it; it is awful, we try to keep that in the family.  Sometimes kids with autism can be rather interesting; he told me there is no way Santa could go everywhere in one night, then he told not to be so stupid!  Oh well, that's him.

I should get my Thanksgiving lasagna started.  Yes that is right, LASAGNA; I know who has lasagna for Thanksgiving, right.  Do not ask, it has to do with my sister's birthday and my husband.  Long story, just remember husband's sometimes are babies - please do not tell him I said that one. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Just Me

1 comment:

  1. I had to work and didn't get to see the parade :( Chipper's evil voice is his Batman voice!!! That's so sad he does not believe... It's magic! That's how Santa works!! And I am still jealous of the lasagna. While the traditional was delicious, I cannot resist your lasagna. (and garlic bread. yum yum!)

    ReplyDelete