Autism Ribbon

Autism Ribbon
Looking for the the rest of the puzzle

Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nov 28, 2010 Home

All right I know I have been off here for a couple of days.  Went up north to my sister's birthday party.  we had much fun!  Surprised chipper at his great-grandma's house and celebrated his b'day also.  We had packed in a lot this weekend; glad to be home now.  I guess everybody under the sun also had decided to go away this weekend (no TSA that way), the roads coming home were packed.  All most like the mall yesterday!  Wow that was a crazy place to have gone over this weekend. But Shelby found her shoes and we got to see Terri's grandbabies sit on Santa's lap, so cute and he was not a weird Santa at all.  The kids told me his beard is real!  Oh cool is that, they were excited.  That was my boring weekend; what did you all do?

No comments:

Post a Comment