Autism Ribbon

Autism Ribbon
Looking for the the rest of the puzzle

Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Nov 29, 2010 Today is About Fidel Castro, and Immunizations

Yes that is right today for me is all about Fidel Castro.  I have an assignment due on Dec 1st about him.  I have to give it as an oral presentation, yuck.  I have been putting this assignment off for months and now it is due, oh boy, I guess I should actually do it - it is hard to fake an oral report.  If you ever have to study the man you will understand why there are so many Cubans in our country that risked their lives to get here; think about the ones that try to get here yet do not make it.  they have good reason to want to live their home land. 

Homework, yuck!  All most done with this semester; not quite done yet though, blah.  Not registered for classes yet for next semester.  My program classes will not be a problem, but I may have to wing the others.  Why is this you ask, well that is a funny story.  It seems there is a law in this state that only applies to the State universities.  You have to have your shot records, I am like are you serious!  Do they not know how old I am?  Do you have a clue how hard it was for me to track this down?  Well guess what, I did not have the shots; no I had the diseases.  Well that is not good enough to cover this law, I have to have the shots!  Until I do, I can not register for classes. LOL  Is that not funny!!!  It is a serious of shots and I get the last one in a couple of weeks.  It turns out I am not the only student at the University of IL who had the mumps and measles as a kid that now has to get shots, because some law makers in our state thinks they are smarter then doctors who say 'you do not need the shots, you have the immunities", what do they know the law makers who probably spent a pretty penny to make this law knows best.  The whole thing is funny, yet not so funny on my bank account.  Insurance does not cover immunizations for adults and it turns out they are not cheap.  But I bet I do not get the measles ever again!

Have a great day everybody,
Just Me

No comments:

Post a Comment