Autism Ribbon

Autism Ribbon
Looking for the the rest of the puzzle

Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

How The Grinch Stole Christmas unemployed and Santa is Coming

Not much going on at our home today.  Let's see I still do not have a job (boo hoo), I missed How the Grinch Stole Christmas a couple of nights ago, it was on when I was in class - sad face.  My presentation about Castro is done - yea!  When it got to my time to present it last night, the professor dismissed the class; I was like noooooooooo please let me get it over with!  He said he thought I would be a good one to start with next week.  Oh well, I am good to go. 

So what has everybody been up to? 

The cat just spilled his water all over the floor; he is so funny when you give him water if he can see his reflection, he will spill the water trying to get at the other cat.  It truly is funny to watch him do this.  Because of this I never give him much water at a time; instead he gets small amounts all day. 

YES!!!  They just said that tonight Santa Claus is Coming to Town is going to be on, yes oh yes yes; that is awesome!!!  Yes I am crazy and love Christmas shows, I do not care that I am totally broke; it does not matter, all is good!

I have rambled about a whole lot of nothing this morning.

Have a Great Day,
Just Me

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be more like you... I'm so bah humbug this year :(

    ReplyDelete